Tax Planning International Review and Forum
The latest developments in international tax – plus the implications for you and your clients.
Tax Planning International Review and Forum– an in-depth practical service – provides you with expert tax planning analysis, news reports and treaty updates. A leading source in its field, it delivers two services in one – the monthly Review and the quarterly Forum.
Here’s how the combination can make your cross-border tax planning more effective:
This essential monthly briefing gives you detailed analysis of key tax planning developments, country specific news and treaty updates worldwide.
Use the Review to gain insights into what solutions are available to current tax problems. Obtain expert guidance on tax legislation, rulings, cases and policies. Practical and authoritative, it keeps you up-to-date on all the important international tax issues.
Major topics covered include:
• Tax treaty updates
• Cross-border corporate transactions and planning
• Holding companies/structures
• Withholding tax
• Transfer pricing
• Thin capitalisation
• Tax planning and mergers & acquisitions
• Debt restructuring
• Risk management
• Tax information exchange
• Anti-avoidance rules
• Budget updates
• Tax treatment of stock options
• Cross-border secondments
• Tax cases information and analysis (including ECJ cases)
This quarterly case-study journal provides an expert comparative discussion on a key international tax issue. Each issue focuses on a single question in the form of a case study. Leading practitioners from up to 16 countries then explain how they would deal with the question.
The solutions, comments and analysis provided, give you a detailed view of tax solutions in different countries. This allows you to compare and contrast each regime with ease. For local detail, it’s one of the most efficient, practical ways to get what you need.
Here’s how Tax Planning International Review and Forum helps you:
• Gain the latest authoritative global guidance on all the major tax planning issues. Refer to the practical solutions, reduce your research time and advise clients with confidence.
• Benefit from the unrivalled collection of tax case studies –allowing you to compare the treatment of key tax issues in 16 different countries.
• Use the extensive online archive to keep updated on the challenges you face when devising and implementing a tax strategy. More than just news, the practical in-depth analysis helps you fully understand the implications.
This service is part of the Bloomberg BNA International Tax Centre. You can access the Bloomberg BNA International Tax Centre on free trial below.