International Tax Monitor
Keep up-to-date with the latest daily international tax news – online and with email alerts.
International Tax Monitor is a new service providing thorough daily news of all the important international tax developments. It is the most timely tax news service available and provides you with objective, authoritative updates.
News is provided by correspondents around the globe – ensuring that you’re immediately aware of crucial breaking developments. Plus, even the remotest countries of the world are covered by this comprehensive news service.
It also posts news items if they are judged to move a market, influence business decisions or have relevant tax implications in both trade and business. This ensures you are kept in the loop on all key international tax news.
Here’s why International Tax Monitor is so useful:
- Filter news with ease and benefit from the timely updates – ensuring you’re never behind on important international tax developments. Save yourself hours of research trawling through different resources.
- Use the objective, well-balanced and authoritative reporting to advise clients and colleagues with confidence. Bloomberg BNA has done the legwork for you, collecting information from diverse sources around the world on tax proposals, regulations, and laws.
- Gain all the current news you need to plan international operations wisely and maxmise your international tax strategy.
- Benefit from the user-friendly format. You can filter news by country and by topic – ensuring that you can easily and quickly find what you need.
Topics covered include:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Treaties and Tax Agreements
- Holding Companies
- Permanent Establishment
- Transfer Pricing
- Tax Management
- Court Rulings (Supreme, District, Appeals)
- Annual Budgets
- VAT and other Consumption Taxes
This service is part of the Bloomberg BNA International Tax Centre. You can access the Bloomberg BNA International Tax Centre on free trial below.