Andrew Hudson and Hannah Linossier, Hunt & Hunt, Melbourne Previously tax-free “Alternative Fuels” will now be subject to excise and custom duties after a series of Bills amending the current legislation received Royal Assent. Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), liquefied natural gas (LNG) and compressed natural gas (CNG) used for transport purposes will now be subject [...]
eNews & Updates
Recent Tax News
- Swiss Lower House Rejects U.S. Tax Settlement Proposal
- No Call for Formulary Apportionment in OECD Base Erosion Action Plan, Official Says
- Swiss Upper House Approves Proposal On U.S.-Swiss Tax Evasion Settlement
- The Issue of “Effective Management” under China’s Enterprise Income Tax
- Swiss Parliament Delays Consideration Of Proposal on Tax Settlement With U.S.