NEW DELHI — The Indian Cabinet Sept. 30 passed a draft bill that would require mining companies to pay a special tax that would fund development in the areas where the companies operate. The draft Mines and Mineral Development and Regulation Bill, which has to be approved by Parliament to pass into law, would require [...]
eNews & Updates
Recent Tax News
- Quick Poll: Who is more to blame for the low tax rates that multinational companies pay — the companies for their tax planning, or rules that allow such planning?
- The Role of Tax Treaties in Facilitating Development and Protecting the Tax Base
- Switzerland: Lump sum taxation
- Non-transactional Principals in Asia-Pacific – The Value-added Services model
- Luxembourg Edges Toward Agreement On Sharing Account Information With U.S.