BRUSSELS — The controversy over Irish corporate tax rates is expected to erupt again this week as the Irish government launches an intensive campaign to convince other euro zone countries, led by France and Germany, to reduce the interest rate it is currently paying on a European Union-International Monetary Fund bailout package totaling more than [...]
eNews & Updates
Recent Tax News
- Swiss Lower House Rejects U.S. Tax Settlement Proposal
- No Call for Formulary Apportionment in OECD Base Erosion Action Plan, Official Says
- Swiss Upper House Approves Proposal On U.S.-Swiss Tax Evasion Settlement
- The Issue of “Effective Management” under China’s Enterprise Income Tax
- Swiss Parliament Delays Consideration Of Proposal on Tax Settlement With U.S.